I completed Day 2 with the Boy tonight =) And it was good.
Day 1 was a bit difficult and I had to take a couple of breaks during the cardio portions of the workout. This time around, I pretty much went straight through the workout. Yay for progress! Overall, I have to say that I’m enjoying the workouts. I love the fact that they’re so short. I like that they’re not so extreme (i.e. P90X) that I get discouraged because I’m unable to move and do the next workout the next day. And I like that although it’s short, I feel like I’m still getting a fairly good workout. I already feel a marked firmness with my buns and legs. Must be all those squats and lunges Jillian has us doing =)
In other news, the scale and I were reunited! After nearly 4 months since our last break-up, we faced off tonight. As I stepped on, I braced myself for the backlash… and I was surprised to find that I hadn’t gained a single pound since mid-last year! Oh happy day!
The main difference is probably the composition of my weight, more fat and less muscle than before. This is something I’m determined to reverse these next few weeks. My goal is to lose about 15 lbs by March/April.
My plan of attack for this next month?
1. Faithfully complete the 30 Day Shred. 30 days of consecutive workouts. No skipping days. Complete all the levels.
2. Eat at least one piece of fruit each day.
3. Eat at least one serving of veggies each day.
4. Run at least once a week, 3 miles.
5. No more sugary Starbucks drinks.
6. Start using myfitnesspal.com to log my daily food intake and exercise.
That’s it for now, folks! =)
No related posts.